Operations & Customer Support Coordinator
Eugene is looking for an organized, considered human with a high attention to detail to join our operations team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have a keen eye for detail, we’d love for you to join us!
What do we do at Eugene?
We help people make important healthcare decisions with convenient access to at-home genetic tests and virtual clinical care. We take a clinician-led, tech-enabled approach to deliver accessible, compassionate and proactive healthcare at scale.
Since launching our first at-home genetic test to guide pregnancy planning in 2018, we’ve grown an average of 20% month-on-month and have raised over $1.5m, backed by some of the best and brightest in the health, startup and social impact investor community. Since then we’ve also launched a cancer risk test, and there’s a whole lot more to come.
We have an exciting opportunity for a proficient operations specialist or customer service expert with a highly attuned eye for detail to join our busy clinical service. This role focuses on coordinating daily shipments to and from customers, responding to customer service inquiries via phone or email, and organising resources to support our sales team. This role is suited to a client and service orientated administrator, who is self-motivated and enjoys working within a team.
The position is full time and currently requires onsite availability on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Here are some of the things you’ll do on a day to day basis.
- Pack and send sample collection kits to new members.
- Organise, consolidate and courier patient samples to our testing laboratory keeping systems updated.
- Updating the inventory in the system on a regular basis.
- Uphold the highest level of customer service, ensuring our patients receive a seamless patient journey, from the moment they sign up, to the moment they receive their results.
- Respond to all patient queries and concerns via email and SMS in a timely manner, including triaging queries for other teams, troubleshooting issues and escalating them in an appropriate manner.
- Answer to inbound calls assisting members in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Provide essential office and administrative support to the Operations and Customer Service Manager, Clinical and Sales team.
You are looking for:
- A flexible workplace that recognises everyone has responsibilities and joys outside work. Working from home a couple of days per week will be considered.
- Challenging, meaningful work that has a positive impact on the lives of our customers.
- Collaboration with a helpful and encouraging team that welcomes you, your ideas and your lived experience.
- A role where you can grow with the business as our team grows.
- An environment where you will learn something new every day from new healthcare technologies to product development.
- A company that is committed to doing well by doing good.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and excellent English communication skills and an outstanding phone manner.
- A high level of attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong administrative/document control skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- To be proactive, with a flexible approach and show strong initiative.
- A good level of competency with technology. Experience with Zendesk would also be advantageous, and it will be important that you have the demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software.
- Previous experience in an administrative or medical administrator role is a plus.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
How to apply:
If you think that you’re a great fit for Eugene but don’t meet 100% of the requirements listed above we still encourage you to apply! 🙂
Please include your CV in your response.